What We Offer
Would you like to book Jonathan to deliver his talk: “How to Have a Mentally Healthy Conversation”?
Fees: £175 per talk. Talk length = 45 minutes, plus questions.
Note: I will usually provide this talk for free to organisations whose mission is focused on people or society (eg charities, health care, local authorities etc). I also provide the talk for free if booked alongside coaching or training.
Training for Leaders and Managers
Would you like to book Jonathan to deliver a half-day training session for managers and leaders on how to manage mental wellness in the workplace?
Fees: £750 per day’s training for 10-15 course participants. Multiple sessions available at discounted rates.
Wellness & Resilience Coaching
Would you like to book Jonathan to provide resilience and wellness coaching for you or a colleague?
Fees: first one-hour session free. Then £125 per session, per client. Six sessions at discounted rate of £650.
Note: I often provide coaching at discounted rates and I set aside a number of free sessions for clients to be allocated at discretion.
“Mentally Healthy Conversations work by focusing the discussion on the things we can do to maintain our wellness. Good conversations don’t so much focus on what is wrong. Good conversations explore what keeps us resilient and able to perform and be effective, while maintaining our wellness.”
Evenhood was founded by Jonathan Phelan to help people have Mentally Healthy Conversations. Evenhood’s aim is to see people getting support, rather than stigma, in their workplaces, schools and universities.
Since the early 2000’s, Jonathan has held a number of senior leadership roles and he is an executive coach. After experiencing a sudden and traumatic child bereavement and subsequent mental health challenge, he gained a deep insight into the obstacles people face when they have mental wellness challenges. Jonathan has combined this unique set of skills – leadership, coaching and tackling the challenges of a mental health condition – to form Evenhood, through which he gives motivational talks, training and coaching to help people learn how to have Mentally Healthy Conversations.
Through Evenhood’s website you can learn more about how to have a Mentally Healthy Conversation.
Navigation of this website is pretty straightforward:
- Articles: do please read: “How to Have a Mentally Healthy Conversation” which explains Evenhood’s approach. You’ll also find articles on resilience and other useful subjects.
- Stories to Inspire Change: stories create change. Here you’ll find an ever-growing number of stories. Stories of success. Stories where things haven’t gone so well. And stories of personal conquests. All these stories contribute to creating the environment in which organisations can be inspired to improve the support they offer to those with Wellness challenges.
- Contact: get in touch with Jonathan at Evenhood to book motivational talks, training, coaching or ask for other support.
- Testimonials: see how Jonathan has supported people and organisations
- Posts: read Jonathan’s regular postings on the subject of Wellness